Nordmann, Schlitt, Eberlei -- Crafting Quality Software -- 2016 pdf

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by hardcover in Other > E-Books

Download Fast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...

Files

• Nordmann, Schlitt, Eberlei -- Crafting Quality Software -- 2016.pdf (1.7 MB)

Description

World of Will Craft: God of Chaos
Authors: Magnus Reid

Description:
I woke up and found a green-skinned goblin tearing apart my kitchen. My therapist said this might happen if my PTSD got hallucinations. During my time in the Special Forces, I saw more action than ten marines will see in a lifetime.

I’m doing my best to ignore the visions, which seem like they’re straight out of some video game. I’ve never liked video games, so I’m not sure why my brain picked this fantasy theme of all things...

The town is destroyed. Cars are abandoned in the streets. My friend called and begged me to help him. He said he’s trapped in a castle in a volcano. The only people around are weird renaissance actors, totally straight-faced and dedicated to staying in character despite what’s going on around them. Okay, maybe this isn’t just some hallucination.

Something weird is going on.

But I don’t have time to figure it all out. I need to save my friend.

Goodreads page:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60708795-world-of-will-craft

Please note that this description is auto-generated by a bot, if you find the description incorrect then please report in the comments. Description will be edited accordingly afterwards.

Download torrent
1.7 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Nordmann, Schlitt, Eberlei -- Crafting Quality Software -- 2016 pdf

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce
udp://explodie.org:6969/announce
udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker-udp.gbitt.info:80/announce-o
µTorrent compatible trackers list